Friday, October 2, 2009

Bento (15) Dinosaurs Drinking out of a Milk Jelly Pond

Thursday's bento was a lovely chicken/cucumber/mozarella salad with a side of avocado/strawberry salad topped with provolone flowers, leftover sweet potato muffins, cucumber salad, and for Goose and I - leftover milk jellies. My bento also had potato salad (I'm the only one in the house who appreciates the potato salad) and ham and cheese stuffed tomatoes.

I know . . . I know . . . I should have known better than to put a milk jelly in Goose's box . . . but I couldn't resist dinosaur chicken nuggets drinking out of a milk jelly pond. Of course - Goose's description of them as "goobery" after the inevitable spill has made the final determination that milk jellies are good weekend food, but too messy for school bento. Plus Goose didn't care for the green beans or cucumbers, so the little critter was having a blood sugar melt-down when I picked him up from school. No worries . . . Applebees fixed all :P :P :P

No comments:

Post a Comment