Thursday, September 17, 2009

Bento (9) - Star Spangled Spaghetti

Since I had a bunch of star-shaped bell peppers that I cleverly made Sunday night (and then never really used :P :P :P) I decided to make star-spangled spaghetti. And since I'm about sick to death of blueberry and stawberry salad, I went with mandarin orange and cucumber arrangements. Of course - I ran out of cucumbers for T. - so to make up for it, I threw a few green grapes into his salad. I wonder if he noticed? Heh. The yellow stuff in the bottom level to the right is buttered corn drops (corn mixed with eggs and scrambled) - to which I added more bell pepper. It looked sort of blah to me still . . . so I eventually threw in blueberries.

Goose got egg salad sandwiches and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Check on the turtle food pick . . . KAWAII! And no peppers in his eggs. Goose despises peppers.

No bento tomorrow (seriously - Goose has pizza day at his school) and frankly, I developed a dry cough that sounds like a jackrabbit's laugh. If it gets any worse, I may be staying home :(

Jaa mata! (See you later.)

No comments:

Post a Comment