Monday, September 21, 2009

Bento (10) - The Art of Arranging Chinese Leftovers

My small dry cough turned into some sort of hideous lung infection over the weekend - although it seems to be a fast moving and I was almost cured until I had to venture out in the wind and the rain to report to Jury Duty today. Se la vi. Needless to say, I did not plan on spending my whole weekend wrapped in a blanket on the couch - so I was unable to prep properly for a new week of bento making. I did, however, manage to garner enough energy to surf the web and buy a nori punch though . . . tee hee! (2-4 weeks delivery though ::sniffle::).

So Sunday night, we ordered Chinese. And since I couldn't bear to send Goose to school without something cute in his lunch, I managed to make a cute critter out of half a hard-boiled egg. I don't know why, but it vaguely reminds me of Ponyo. I might have to try my hand at a Ponyo-themed bento sometime. Hmmm . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment