Thursday, September 24, 2009

Bento (11) - Pot Roast Flowers

This is sort of my first free-hand bento. Pot roast flowers may sound weird . . . but really - what can you do to make pot roast cute? Needless to say - I'm still recovering from what was apparently influenza (though I don't know if it was of the piggy plague variety). Next week I should be back in full bento form.

To share one of the good things that happened to me - I was stopped by an adult at Goose's school who eats with the kids and saw the lunches I've been making for Goose. She was very enthusiastic and asked if I was a chef! OMG. How cool is that ^_^??!!

Presenting . . . pot roast flower - with cornbread, blueberries and mandarin oranges, and two dinosaur chicken nuggets (which will provide most of the protein - since I'm pretty sure Goose won't touch the pot roast).

No comments:

Post a Comment