Saturday, February 27, 2010

Bento (67) - Chickie Surprise

So I actually made these bentos early this week and I've been a horrible horrible person and procrastinated posting the pictures. Okay - truth be told, my teeth still ache from the dentist, and thinking about food hurts . . . so it's put a slight cramp in my bento style.

Goose had quail egg chickies with soumen swirl nests (topped with corn), strawberry/kiwi salad, and potato chips . . . because sometimes at 7:45 - creativity fails me. I added stirfry veggies to the corner - and he actually ate everything (except the green beans . . . and the red pepper). My bento and T.'s bento were roughly the same . . . with the addition of marinated beef in sweet soy broth instead of potato chips.


I'm actually getting pretty fast at making chickies! And I didn't cut myself or anything! Hooray!

1 comment:

  1. These look really yummy. Love the little chickies. and now i want some of that strawberry kiwi salad! mmmm.

    ReplyDelete