Monday, July 13, 2015

Bento (177) - Velveeta Mac & Cheese Mouse and Butterfly Bentos

I would love to take credit for the below Velveeta/baloney mouse...but it's an idea I stole from the bookYum-Yum Bento Box by Crystal Watanabe and Maki Ogawa.  Their suggestion of using the single serve mac & cheese cups if you are short on time worked brilliantly--and much to my surprise, cold Velveeta noodles weren't half bad...especially with peas!

 Of course, Goose ate the mouse, but refused to eat the mac & cheese.  LOL.  Upper right is half a boiled chicken egg soaked in soy sauce, broccoli, carrots, and a naruto slice for color.  Lower right is strawberry/blueberry salad.

J. got the leftover noodles from my last bento, complete with naruto slices and piggy container holding more soup base.  Yum!

I decided to suffer the mac & cheese experiment with Goose, but made mine a garden, complete with cheese butterfly and naruto flowers.  :)   I also have half a chicken egg soaked in soy sauce, broccoli, and carrots (lightly cooked).  Yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment