Monday, May 16, 2016

Bento (194) - Chicken Apple Skewers with Kale Salad and Watermelon

Ack!  Once again, I have fallen behind in posting.  The good news is that I have lots of bento pictures lined up and patiently waiting for their turn.  :P

Today's lunch (or yesterday's lunch, or last week's lunch, something along those lines....) was chicken apple skewers over brown rice.  Top right is a kale salad mix with blueberries and a panda sauce-holder filled with the world's yummiest balsamic vinegar.  ::drool::  I had to buy a new bottle at Nature's Grocer, and the girl at the checkout was super-excited.  She asked if I had a chance to try the vinegar, and I told her that I most certainly did NOT drink the first bottle...  >.<  (And you can't prove it!)

Lower right-hand corner is watermelon and pumpkin seeds. 



No comments:

Post a Comment