Saturday, July 2, 2011

Bento (146) - Soy Bunny Chaperones

This bento post brought to you direct from the Shoebox - the Interwebs have returned! HOORAY. I also won't mention the LARGE quantity of bento supplies soon to arrive from J-Box in celebration of my new job. Tee hee!!

Today's lunch was leftover P.F. Chang Kung Pao chicken (spruced up with frozen stir-fry veggies). Top level is soy bunnies sitting on top of butter/lemon edamame and potato salad. Center is store-bought mochi. Yellow container holds the kun pao sauce for the chicken nuggets.

As a side note . . . the edamame sauteed in butter with a dash of lemon juice was delicious for dinner - but the butter turned thick and grainy overnight and made for a rather unpleasant texture on the edamame in my bento the next day. Oops. :P Lesson learned - and I thought I'd pass it along so you can benefit from my mistakes ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment