Monday, July 18, 2011

Bento (148) - Community Stuffed Pasta Shells

My favorite part about this dish is that a neighbor made the stuffed pasta shells for a community meeting. Aside from watching old Leave it to Beaver re-runs, I don't think I've ever actually seen someone voluntarily make food for a community meeting :P It was a lovely gesture - and leftovers made for a lovely bento. Thank you, neighbor!!

Aside from the purloined pasta shells, the white spots are pickled garlic (courtesy of the Queen of Garlic at the Renaissance Festival). Bottom level is kiwi/craisin salad, a fishie egg (who, sadly, didn't hold his fishie-ness - must have been too hot still when I put him in the bento :( ), and a scoop of deli-made greek salad.

I can only take credit for one portion of this bento. I boiled the egg! WHEEE!


No comments:

Post a Comment