Thursday, June 9, 2011

Bento (142) - Bento my Bento Leftovers

Don't laugh - but I actually bentoed leftovers from a bento lunch I bought on the 16th Street Mall. (You're laughing . . . aren't you?!) Just kidding! About being angry - not the bento. A lovely little restaurant has sprung up next to Jamba Juice - and I'm afraid I can't remember if it is called Obento or just Bento (I know, I know . . . I lose bento points for not paying attention). If anyone needs any further incentive to try them out, they also serve delightful boba teas . . . . MmmmMMMmmmm. For those who are wondering - what is boba? . . . . they're giant blueberry-size tapioca beads added to a smoothie. If you like tapioca - you'll have a new addiction. If you despise tapioca, you probably won't like boba.

Anyhoo . . .

I can take credit for the blueberry/raspberry salad, broccoli/edamame/and carrot star salad, and the pickled plum. The rice and the lovely bulgogi beef both came from Obento - and tasted just as delicious the second day. Om nom nom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment